Walther PPK is one of the world's most famous firearms. It has killed Hitler, it has been James Bond's favorite, it has spawned a massive amount of clones, from Soviet Makarov to
Czech CZ-82 (with the possible exception of CZ 75, it is the world's most cloned firearm). For decades the real thing has been unavailable in the US - first, because post-WWII
Germany was prohibited from manufacturing firearms, and then because it was banned for importation under GCA 1968 (you can read the full story
This model is a classic PPK in stainless steel.
(We also have them in .22LR, see here.)
- Fixed steel sights. Aftermarket sights are available.
- Top strap is cut with a wave to reduce glare.
- PPK frame is the legendary 1931 design.
- Loaded chamber viewport. Quick status inspection.
- Rear slide serrations. Non-slip grip and classic Walther styling.
- Manual safety. Engages a firing pin block for confident, safe handling.
- Internal slide stop. Reduces external snags.
- Classic Walther grip. Checkered panels are standard.
- Magazine finger extension. Improves shooting comfort.
- Double or single action trigger. Double action 13 lbs. trigger pull, single action 6 lbs. trigger pull.
We no longer recommend this product. Here is why.