3/12/2015 - what is happening @ Precise Shooter this week
Guess what? We have POWDER!
Currently in stock:
- H110 (if you reload for larger revolver calibers, this is more or less a must)
- H414 - ideal for large variety of intermediate rifle calibers, especially for 30-06
- Leverevolution - great for 30-30 and the like. This is basically what's in Hornady's cartriges
- IMR 4064. If you are loading for 308, you know what this is.
- IMR 4166 "Enduron" - new powder from IMR. This is supposed to be temperature resistant like Varget, yet meter really well.
10 of each (less of H110) - no reliable source for more.
Speaking of reloading - we have once-fired, cleaned 9mm brass at $39.95/1000 and 40S&W brass at $59.95/1000. This is sold by weight, so numbers are approximate.
Check out our reloading section HERE!
Other cool stuff that just showed up:
We are easily the biggest CZ dealer in WA, and today we've got a couple of guns that we were missing - CZ 75 PCR and CZ 75 P-01. This completes our collection
of compact CZ pistols.
This is our complete CZ compacts family:
And while we're on CZ topic - we are on our last 3 CZ 75 SP-01 pistols: one normal (with safety), one tactical (decocker), and one tactical with 10rd magazines. So if you want one
but were postponing the visit - delay no more!
We've got two pretty nice surplus G23 pistols - one with night sights , the other with regular sights. These make fantastic trail guns - compact and light,
fit well in most hands, and powerful enough for almost any wildlife you can encounter in North America.
...and last, but not least... this!
This item is currently unavailable and cannot be special-ordered. Please check back later!
(No, this is obviously not a 9mm full auto $10000 gun - this is a 22lr copy by Walther. But it feels extremely solid, and it is about half the current wholesale!)