Walther PPK/S .22
Walther PPK is one of the world's most famous firearms. It has killed Hitler, it has been James Bond's favorite, it has spawned a massive amount of clones, from Soviet Makarov to
Czech CZ-82 (with the possible exception of CZ 75, it is the world's most cloned firearm). For decades the real thing has been unavailable in the US - first, because post-WWII
Germany was prohibited from manufacturing firearms, and then because it was banned for importation under GCA 1968 (you can read the full story
Finally in 2013 Walther has started importation of PPK/S models from Germany, and introduced a 22LR version which is offered here.
Please read our review of Walther PPK/S .22 here!
(We also have them in 380ACP, see here.)
- Blued finish.
- Fixed steel sights. Aftermarket sights are available.
- Top strap is cut with a wave to reduce glare.
- Iconic PPK/S frame.
- Rear slide serrations. Non-slip grip and classic Walther styling.
- Manual safety. Engages a firing pin block for confident, safe handling.
- Internal slide stop. Reduces external snags.
- Beaver tail extension. Improves shooting comfort.
- 10 round magazine.
- Classic Walther grip. Checkered panels are standard.
- Double or single action trigger. 6.6 lb. trigger pull in single action mode.
We no longer recommend this product. Here is why.